It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next
 Is there a Drunk Posting thread? 
Post Re: Is there a Drunk Posting thread?

The only time I've blacked out an entire night is when I drank nothing but beer all night. Like 8-10 of cheap stuff.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

jeevo wrote:
I don't even remember being on a computer last night. :shifty:

I bet you're a drunk dialer too!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Vivacious J wrote:

Cn I ccalll yuo?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Flak wrote:
The only time I've blacked out an entire night is when I drank nothing but beer all night. Like 8-10 of cheap stuff.

I hate it when this happens. It's pretty scary actually.

Vivacious J wrote:

Ha, I used to be real bad with drunk dialing and pulling drunken facebook shenangians, but I've been a lot better these days. I'm a pretty social person and I like talking to people, although calling up random people at 3 o'clock in the morning probably isn't the best method of trying to reconnect with old friends.

Wolfy wrote:
Cn I ccalll yuo?

:(

Recently Viewed

The Thing | van Heijningen Jr., 2011 | *
Take Shelter | Nichols, 2011 | ***
Martha Marcy May Marlene | Durkin , 2011 | **
Melancholia | von Trier, 2011 | *1/2
The Descendants | Payne, 2011 | **1/2

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Flak wrote:

I only get wasted twice a year now, if that, and it always involves an open bar. I'm planning to not go past 4 drinks in the future because of how I've acted the past few times I've been wasted.

I am not sure how many times I've blacked out, possibly just once and it's fairly recent and involved tequila at a going away party at a bar for a manager at the bar/restaurant I used to work at. The next morning it really freaked me out that I couldn't remember half the night. I said something whoa to one of my bosses. And supposedly the bussers were all up on me. Fucking disgusting.

Two months later at the Christmas party, this time my work place - a bar with a mechanical bull - I didn't black out but was high on gin and screamed and threatened some guy because I thought he stole my ipod, then I stole bottles of tequila from the bar to compensate for the ipod theft. My ipod was missing and someone did unplug and take it. That person was my younger sister. She forgot she took it and helped me scream at the guy who unplugged my ipod to put on salsa music. :P Don't even get me started on my high school reunion a year ago...

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Vivacious J wrote:
=
I only get wasted twice a year now, if that, and it always involves an open bar. I'm planning to not go past 4 drinks in the future because of how I've acted the past few times I've been wasted.

I am not sure how many times I've blacked out, possibly just once and it's fairly recent and involved tequila at a going away party at a bar for a manager at the bar/restaurant I used to work at. The next morning it really freaked me out that I couldn't remember half the night. I said something whoa to one of my bosses. And supposedly the bussers were all up on me. Fucking disgusting. Two months later at the Christmas party, again at a bar, this time my work place - a bar with a mechanical bull - I didn't black out but was high on gin and stole bottles of tequila from the bar and screamed and threatened some guy because I thought he stole my ipod. My ipod was missing and someone did unplug it and take it. That person was my younger sister. She forgot she took it and helped me scream at people. :P Don't even get me started on my high school reunion a year ago...

We all have our war stories. I've been through my fair share of ridiculous shit, so don't feel too bad at things you've pulled in the past while drunk.

And come on. You can't leave us hanging like this. :D

Recently Viewed

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm

jeevo wrote:

We all have our war stories. I've been through my fair share of ridiculous shit, so don't feel too bad at things you've pulled in the past while drunk.

And come on. You can't leave us hanging like this. :D

Oh, it's not bad at all. I knew three things before I went to the reunion:

1- I hated half my graduating class and knew it would be an uncomfortable situation.

2- I was going to get wasted to make it fun.

3- I was going to camouflage my weight gain with the powers of my distracting cleavage.

I succeeded in all three. I also hoped to see my old crush there but he's not the type to go to functions and wasn't there. :(

I slammed tall gin and tonics left and right, had some good conversations but I was too drunk and that morphs me overly outgoing/obnoxious mode. Then after we went out to a couple bars and I made the mistake of drinking more and threw up in the corner of the bar as the owner was standing next to me. I sincerely apologized that I couldn't make it to the bathroom and he didn't kick me out. Then when I went back to the dance floor with my friends this ugly ass troll girl asked if she could kiss me, thank goodness I said NO thanks. Then I attempted to dance but mostly just stepped on my friends' feet and smothered them with the aforementioned cleavage. This type of thing is super rare for me though, as I said, I get wasted once or twice a year tops. The rest of the year I have one or two drinks. Open bars are a problem. I'm cheap about spending money on alcohol so when I see one it's over.

*Also super drunkenness makes your face reddish and my face is already splotchy enough. Boo. :(

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Vivacious J wrote:
Oh, it's not bad at all. I knew three things before I went to the reunion:

1- I hated half my graduating class and knew it would be an uncomfortable situation.

2- I was going to get wasted to make it fun.

3- I was going to camouflage my weight gain with the powers of my distracting cleavage.

I succeeded in all three. I also hoped to see my old crush there but he's not the type to go to functions and wasn't there. :(

I slammed tall gin and tonics left and right, had some good conversations but I was too drunk and that morphs me overly outgoing/obnoxious mode. Then after we went out to a couple bars and I made the mistake of drinking more and threw up in the corner of the bar as the owner was standing next to me. I sincerely apologized that I couldn't make it to the bathroom and he didn't kick me out. Then when I went back to the dance floor with my friends this ugly ass troll girl asked if she could kiss me, thank goodness I said NO thanks. Then I attempted to dance but mostly just stepped on my friends' feet and smothered them with the aforementioned cleavage. This type of thing is super rare for me though, as I said, I get wasted once or twice a year tops. The rest of the year I have one or two drinks. Open bars are a problem. I'm cheap about spending money on alcohol so when I see one it's over.

*Also super drunkenness makes your face reddish and my face is already splotchy enough. Boo. :(

Yeah, that's not too too bad. I was half expecting you to tell me that you got really wasted, grabbed the microphone, and told off your entire class. :P

I've been out of high school for a while now, and I still see a ton of people I graduated with on a weekly basis. It's crazy. Every weekend is almost like a high school reunion. Anyways, how big was your graduating class and how many people actually showed up to it? I'm curious. And when was the last time you saw your old crush? Thinking about this makes me miss those days.

I really hope that someone from my class puts together a formal reunion. It would be great fun and I would love to see what people that I wasn't terribly close with are up to nowadays.

Recently Viewed

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm

jeevo wrote:

Yeah, that's not too too bad. I was half expecting you to tell me that you got really wasted, grabbed the microphone, and told off your entire class. :P

I've been out of high school for a while now, and I still see a ton of people I graduated with on a weekly basis. It's crazy. Every weekend is almost like a high school reunion. Anyways, how big was your graduating class and how many people actually showed up to it? I'm curious. And when was the last time you saw your old crush? Thinking about this makes me miss those days.

I really hope that someone from my class puts together a formal reunion. It would be great fun and I would love to see what people that I wasn't terribly close with are up to nowadays.

When I was still in college and came home for summers and breaks I'd see high school people here and there. And I am still good friends with quite a few people from high school. Just like any school, there were some really bitchy nasty people in my class. The guys are all nice to me at reunions or out, the girls are still their old bitch ass selves or act all fake like they weren't completely vile to me back in our 8th grade cheer-leading days.

I graduated with around 420 people. 200 came to the reunion. I was really excited for it because I thought I'd get all this gossip and info on everyone but I hardly got anything! Just that three girls had plastic surgery. Many of the guys have receding hairlines now! All the "popular" crowd came because it was a moment to revisit their glory days when they were important rather than the reality that is their life now. There was this lame ass cover band playing 90's pop and a bunch of the football players were rocking out on the dance floor with one girl dancing with them. I'm the only female who moved to NYC, most of my classmates stayed in the area or moved to Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh or Chicago.

My "crush" - now that's a pathetic teen saga if there ever was one...I practically stalked him back in the day. And I harassed him in the hallways. Still, he was attracted to me no matter how crazy I acted or how shy/scared he was when he saw me. I know this because he'd make comments to his friends, sometimes I'd overhear them or they'd tell me. This crush went on from 8th-12th grades, sort of on both sides and the relationship was never consummated in any way shape or form! I never saw him since we graduated but one time like 5 years ago I was out to dinner with my sister and parents and I'm pretty sure he walked in with his mother and sat at the bar to eat. I didn't have a clear view though and not sure if they saw us. It probably was him because his sister was a hostess there. Not an exciting story. He needed to come to the reunion - I was drunk and I would have been VERY forward. I know he still wants me. I swear!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Vivacious J wrote:

When I was still in college and came home for summers and breaks I'd see high school people here and there. And I am still good friends with quite a few people from high school. Just like any school, there were some really bitchy nasty people in my class. The guys are all nice to me at reunions or out, the girls are still their old bitch ass selves or act all fake like they weren't completely vile to me back in our 8th grade cheer-leading days.

I graduated with around 420 people. 200 came to the reunion. I was really excited for it because I thought I'd get all this gossip and info on everyone but I hardly got anything! Just that three girls had plastic surgery. Many of the guys have receding hairlines now! All the "popular" crowd came because it was a moment to revisit their glory days when they were important rather than the reality that is their life now. There was this lame ass cover band playing 90's pop and a bunch of the football players were rocking out on the dance floor with one girl dancing with them. I'm the only female who moved to NYC, most of my classmates stayed in the area or moved to Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh or Chicago.

My "crush" - now that's a pathetic teen saga if there ever was one...I practically stalked him back in the day. And I harassed him in the hallways. Still, he was attracted to me no matter how crazy I acted or how shy/scared he was when he saw me. I know this because he'd make comments to his friends, sometimes I'd overhear them or they'd tell me. This crush went on from 8th-12th grades, sort of on both sides and the relationship was never conceived! I never saw him since we graduated but one time like 5 years ago I was out to dinner with my sister and parents and I'm pretty sure he walked in with his mother and sat at the bar to eat. I didn't have a clear view though and not sure if they saw us. It probably was him because his sister was a hostess there. Not an exciting story. He needed to come to the reunion - I was drunk and I would have been VERY forward. I know he still wants me. I swear!

Half of the class seems like a pretty good turn out. The multiple dudes dancing with one girl part made me laugh. No juicy gossip = disappointing. I enjoy hearing about crazy drama involving people from the past. With my high school, it seems like everyone just stayed here. I would love to do what it seems like you did, branch out and experience something new (moving to NYC).

And you should have approached him in the restaurant! Who knows what could have came out of that encounter. I loved the "crush" feeling back in middle school and high school. I haven't experienced that type of infatuation with someone since then. The one girl I really liked back in the day is married and has a kid now and another one is engaged and graduating from law school this Spring. It's crazy thinking about how different everything is now. I still remember high school and college like it was yesterday.

Recently Viewed

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Vivacious J wrote:

I'll be sure to slip Betty White your digits next time we have a midnight cheesecake raid.

Score!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

jeevo wrote:

Half of the class seems like a pretty good turn out. The multiple dudes dancing with one girl part made me laugh. No juicy gossip = disappointing. I enjoy hearing about crazy drama involving people from the past. With my high school, it seems like everyone just stayed here. I would love to do what it seems like you did, branch out and experience something new (moving to NYC).

And you should have approached him in the restaurant! Who knows what could have came out of that encounter. I loved the "crush" feeling back in middle school and high school. I haven't experienced that type of infatuation with someone since then. The one girl I really liked back in the day is married and has a kid now and another one is engaged and graduating from law school this Spring. It's crazy thinking about how different everything is now. I still remember high school and college like it was yesterday.

Half turnout is good but I was hoping everyone would show because I was so curious about everyone. The burgh is a good city and has jobs so I can understand people sticking around in your case. Branching out has been awesome but it can be isolating at times because your family and closest friends are not physically there for you any more. For me it works - NY is the place for me, it just fits me and I foresee myself living here forever + some travels away here and there.

Aww re: the married girl and law school girl. Who knows maybe one of them will get bored or break up and you can be the rebound. ;) I agree that I've never felt that giddy crush feeling since then. There was a guy I was crazy (literally) about in college too but I finally don't have any unresolved feelings for him any more. I think finding out he got married has helped.

Oh jeevo, I couldn't have went up to him that time at the restaurant for a several reasons: with both families there is weird. I was wearing gross sweatpants and was not in any condition to run into someone I was attracted to! AND he's actually afraid of me, and I feel like if he saw me he'd still be afraid. AND he was with his mom - she was a special ed teacher at our school and knew me because I volunteered with her students...she knew I was all gaga over her son and I don't think she liked it too much. I remember her telling me once that he "wasn't ready for a relationship at this point in his life, he is too into sports." Our sisters were also friends and in the same grade. It was an all together incestuous situation.

My only hope in ever getting him in a pretzel hold is if I saw him at a bar and he was drunk. I feel like he'd have more balls to utter syllables in my direction in that case. Sadly I still hope for this day. It's like a great conquest I have never mastered, a mountain I have never climbed.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Sammael wrote:

Score!

She's so hot right now - she's hosting a special all ladies SNL host night with Fey and Pohler soon. And she's old so you could nab a hefty inheritance. Those Golden Girls eps are always running in syndication. You'd be set for life!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Vivacious J wrote:

She's so hot right now - she's hosting a special all ladies SNL host night with Fey and Pohler soon. And she's old so you could nab a hefty inheritance. Those Golden Girls eps are always running in syndication. You'd be set for life!

Not just that...I mean, what I'm really looking forward to is that nifty sand paper sound it'll make when we get down.

Too far?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Sammael wrote:

Not just that...I mean, what I'm really looking forward to is that nifty sand paper sound it'll make when we get down.

Too far?

I laughed. You never know though, maybe it's all good there.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Vivacious J wrote:

Half turnout is good but I was hoping everyone would show because I was so curious about everyone. The burgh is a good city and has jobs so I can understand people sticking around in your case. Branching out has been awesome but it can be isolating at times because your family and closest friends are not physically there for you any more. For me it works - NY is the place for me, it just fits me and I foresee myself living here forever + some travels away here and there.

Aww re: the married girl and law school girl. Who knows maybe one of them will get bored or break up and you can be the rebound. ;) I agree that I've never felt that giddy crush feeling since then. There was a guy I was crazy (literally) about in college too but I finally don't have any unresolved feelings for him any more. I think finding out he got married has helped.

Oh jeevo, I couldn't have went up to him that time at the restaurant for a several reasons: with both families there is weird. I was wearing gross sweatpants and was not in any condition to run into someone I was attracted to! AND he's actually afraid of me, and I feel like if he saw me he'd still be afraid. AND he was with his mom - she was a special ed teacher at our school and knew me because I volunteered with her students...she knew I was all gaga over her son and I don't think she liked it too much. I remember her telling me once that he "wasn't ready for a relationship at this point in his life, he is too into sports." Our sisters were also friends and in the same grade. It was an all together incestuous situation.

My only hope in ever getting him in a pretzel hold is if I saw him at a bar and he was drunk. I feel like he'd have more balls to utter syllables in my direction in that case. Sadly I still hope for this day. It's like a great conquest I have never mastered, a mountain I have never climbed.

My graduating class was pretty close knit, and I feel like no one had the balls to pick up and start over somewhere else. I actually really want to, but like you said, it's just so comforting living near the friends and family that you've loved and grown your with my entire life. That's great to hear that you really enjoy it in NY. It's definitely a great place to live and I'm sure you meet a lot of interesting people up there.

As for the two girls I really dug back in high school, I was good friends with both of them, especially the law school girl whom Iwent on a few dates with and hung out with over the summer and breaks during my early college years. Like a lot of friendships, we just ended up drifting apart. I don't think about them much, but whenever I hear their names I always get nostalgiac for when we used to hang out. As much as I sound like an old man complaining about kids and today's internet world, I love facebook. I like being able to see what people are up to and how they are doing these days.

And concerning your restaurant encounter, that's pretty funny that you mention sweatpants. They are so comfortable, but it does suck being caught with them in public by people you know. I made an evening trip to the grocery store wearing my pajama bottoms and saw one of my sister's friends. I felt embarrassed. Looking back now, I guess it would be weird saying hi with both families there since it was a restaurant, but I still might have just walked up and said something considering I haven't seen that person in a long long time. Haha your situation and everything regarding the dude you liked sounds like the plot of a rom com. A marriage between you guys would make for a funny situation because it seems like everyone knows everyone.

On that note, I'm going to hit the hay. It's really late and I had a rough Saturday night. Take it easy.

Recently Viewed

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm always getting caught in lounge wear. Can't help it my superhero costume is at the cleaners...

It'd make a bizarre rom-com that's for sure. Hey you're giving me an idea...

Thanks for the good conversation, jeevo. Sweet dreams.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Vivacious J wrote:
I'm always getting caught in lounge wear. Can't help it my superhero costume is at the cleaners...

It'd make a bizarre rom-com that's for sure. Hey you're giving me an idea...

Thanks for the good conversation, jeevo. Sweet dreams.

It's been done.

My Super-Ex Girlfriend.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Sammael wrote:

It's been done.

My Super-Ex Girlfriend.

Not the same thing, I've never seen that though so maybe...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 am

wat

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 pm

MadMan wrote:
Maybe its a good thing I didn't have access to a computer last night. I can be an asshole when I drink.

Same. You might recall some of my bull-headed drunk posts from Suntory. I don't drink near as much as I used to... maybe one MAYYYBE two beers just to take a temporary edge off... some Jack if I can afford it.

Ooh, I finally tracked down and got my hands on some Mead the other day... cannot wait to try it... waiting for the right time.

last.fm

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm
Profile WWW

I had a double Vodka tonic and now I'm watching baaad dating showss.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

It's too early for me to drink but rest assured, I'm indulging tonight.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am

Not quite drunk, but any minute now,...

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Fucking sinus meds = no booze. Fuck.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Monsieur Red wrote:

Drink enough cough syrup and the effect is similar.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Cult Icon wrote:
Drink enough cough syrup and the effect is similar.

I've done that I few times. I just felt um, pleasant.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Monsieur Red wrote:

Research the effects. Sometimes they're not as bad as they seem.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:46 am

I oughta utilize this tonight.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 am

Durnk

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I drunk :)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

dannmmmm gunts

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Lycidas wrote:
dannmmmm gunts

Grandma cunts?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Drunk and just blew a red light whilst fishtailing around the same corner. I'm a fucking genius.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Dizzle Sizzle wrote:
Drunk and just blew a red light whilst fishtailing around the same corner. I'm a fucking genius.

Drunk driving in an extremely dangerous manner? Yes sir, you are prince.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Sammael wrote:
Drunk driving in an extremely dangerous manner? Yes sir, you are prince.

But it's okay because the three McDonald's sandwiches I ate didn't do much.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Sammael wrote:

Research the effects. Sometimes they're not as bad as they seem.

I experience "innocent" heart murmurs so I'm not risking it. :shifty:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 am

Last week featured a healthy amount of drinking that just felt right. Having beers at a friend's cookout on a nice warm spring night with other friends is always good.

The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 am

Dizzle Sizzle wrote:

why are you even driving a car if you're drunk?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 am

ledfloyd wrote:
why are you even driving a car if you're drunk?

It's popular.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 am
Profile WWW

I am drinking some wine. I am not drunk.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

Warming up.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

Alice wrote:
I am drinking some wine. I am not drunk.
Wine is something you can just chill with, not really get drunk, but enjoy something like a movie while consuming it. Unless you end up going through multiple bottles..

The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 am

MadMan wrote:
Wine is something you can just chill with, not really get drunk, but enjoy something like a movie while consuming it. Unless you end up going through multiple bottles..

I can drink a bottle no problem and just end up with a buzz. Wine is so nice to just relax with.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 am

Alice wrote:
I can drink a bottle no problem and just end up with a buzz. Wine is so nice to just relax with.

If you put the bottle between your thighs can you still cross your legs?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 am
Profile WWW

I need to get drunk. Maybe this weekend.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 am
Profile WWW

Epistemophobia wrote:
If you put the bottle between your thighs can you still cross your legs?

I'll have to see.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 am

Alice wrote:

I'll have to see.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am
Profile WWW

Alice wrote:
I'll have to see.

Success.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:32 am
Profile WWW

Epistemophobia wrote:
Success.

I bought an extra big bottle.

It'll be hawt.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next