It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm



Reply to topic  [ 46939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 939  Next
 The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread 
Author Message
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Wrap your cock between his lips.

_________________
Read Write Hand


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Wolfy wrote:
Kiss him!

I honestly think I would offend him. It's his first kiss and I want him to have it when he's ready.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

arschies wrote:
He's still afraid to kiss though. : /

Rape him.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

arschies wrote:
:shifty:


This has happened to me before. What they do is they engineer the situation and come off extra great! I trust him even more now!

Your boyfriend seems to be of this type:

Image

You can learn more about a God-fearing guy through some study. It'll make things easier down the road and you'll make fewer mistakes. It'll help you understand his point of view better, I think.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Eva wrote:

This has happened to me before. What they do is they engineer the situation and come off extra great! I trust him even more now!

Your boyfriend seems to be of this type:

Image

You can learn more about a God-fearing guy through some study. It'll make things easier down the road and you'll make fewer mistakes.

Thanks. Yeah, he's definitely a different beast.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

arschies wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, he's definitely a different beast.


Educated conservative men see and live life with more of a long term view. They often see themselves as being alive in a small pocket of history that is continuous and evolving towards the end. They live by a set of codes and discipline. Learn their sense of history, try to truly understand, in-depth, their values (and try your best not to dismiss them for the time being), and understand what drives them. It may lead to inroads and you'll figure out whether or not flight simulator boy is right for you for the long term.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Post number 69 should be in this thread.

_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past
Now watching:
Geneologies of a Crime
And my podcast, The CRT Attack (Episode 3.2, discussing White Collar and Louie, now up)

And my last.fm, brand new

Avatar by Flak, picture from dreiser
Recently seen:
Ishqiya
Rabbit Hole
Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Which is actually this post :/

_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past
Now watching:
Geneologies of a Crime
And my podcast, The CRT Attack (Episode 3.2, discussing White Collar and Louie, now up)

And my last.fm, brand new

Avatar by Flak, picture from dreiser
Recently seen:
Ishqiya
Rabbit Hole
Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps


Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:59 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Eva wrote:

Educated conservative men see and live life with more of a long term view. They often see themselves as being alive in a small pocket of history that is continuous and evolving towards the end. They live by a set of codes and discipline. Learn their sense of history, try to truly understand, in-depth, their values (and try your best not to dismiss them for the time being), and understand what drives them. It may lead to inroads and you'll figure out whether or not flight simulator boy is right for you for the long term.


That is actually great advice, thank you. I'll definitely need it because I'm spending the week at his beach house over spring break.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Sex 10/10

love it

_________________
Please TRIP and Die


Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

arschies wrote:

That is actually great advice, thank you. I'll definitely need it because I'm spending the week at his beach house over spring break.


Have a good time!


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

What's the secret to asking out girls you haven't talked to in 4+ years? Bonus points if I can do it on Facebook since I have no other way of communicating right now.

Yes Nibs I haven't asked her yet. I probably should get some of my shit together first, still need a job...

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Flak wrote:
What's the secret to asking out girls you haven't talked to in 4+ years? Bonus points if I can do it on Facebook since I have no other way of communicating right now.

Yes Nibs I haven't asked her yet. I probably should get some of my shit together first, still need a job...
I said it before and I'll say it again - be confident!


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Girls always care about confidence when it comes to boys, yet when it comes to boys wanting girls without confidence, it seems to matter less.

zomg double standard

I'm pretty much kidding around, but meh


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Dinner went well, for anyone who's interested.

And omg arsch.

_________________
blog
**
last.fm
**
tumblr


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

So I take it your head is still on your shoulders.

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

It would be easier to get a fast car than confidence.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Should I lay my cards on the table? The last time I employed this stratagem it ended in total failure.

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Orpheline wrote:
Dinner went well, for anyone who's interested.

And omg arsch.

Good to hear.

_________________
Read Write Hand


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Flak wrote:
Should I lay my cards on the table? The last time I employed this stratagem it ended in total failure.
Well, what are your cards? I don't think you can lose anything by just asking someone out for a friendly coffee.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Flak wrote:
So I take it your head is still on your shoulders.

Thankfully, yes.

I'm glad this thread is doing well. I figured we all had lots of problems. :P

As for your dilemma, I'm just wondering... how do you know you want to date this girl if you haven't seen her in 4 years? She could be a completely different person from what you remember. It's not a terrible idea, but I'd just be prepared. As for approaching her... see if she wants to get coffee and catch up. Talking on facebook first would be good because if you just meet her in person you might found out she spent the last 4 years working at the Bunny Ranch and you wouldn't have an easy out. You'll wanna evaluate how you feel about her still before you ask her out I'm sure.

_________________
blog
**
last.fm
**
tumblr


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Well my cards are that I got serious signals back in high school and I should have dumped my bitch-ass girlfriend for her. Basically.

That and I'm unemployed. I suppose right now a specific game plan for life isn't totally necessary.

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Orpheline wrote:
As for your dilemma, I'm just wondering... how do you know you want to date this girl if you haven't seen her in 4 years? She could be a completely different person from what you remember. It's not a terrible idea, but I'd just be prepared. As for approaching her... see if she wants to get coffee and catch up. Talking on facebook first would be good because if you just meet her in person you might found out she spent the last 4 years working at the Bunny Ranch and you wouldn't have an easy out. You'll wanna evaluate how you feel about her still before you ask her out I'm sure.

I did add her on Facebook about a year ago I think so occasionally when I do check it, she's in my recent feed. I don't feel terrible for reading. But the sense I get is she's still mostly the same girl I had feelings for.

I'm probably just making a mountain out of a molehill. Right now she's the only girl I have any sort of feelings for and I hate getting into relationships where I don't have real feelings for the girl I'm seeing. It's happened twice and it sucks.

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Flak wrote:
Well my cards are that I got serious signals back in high school and I should have dumped my bitch-ass girlfriend for her. Basically.

That and I'm unemployed. I suppose right now a specific game plan for life isn't totally necessary.

How old are you? Are you still in school or just recently graduated? If she's a decent person, she'll probably be patient while you look for a job. My boyfriend is currently unemployed but I really don't mind. I trust he'll get a job when he graduates. If money is a huge deal for her then you probably don't want to bother (although it does suck if you can't even afford to go out on dates). I get the insecurity surrounding that though.

_________________
blog
**
last.fm
**
tumblr


Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Not having a place of my own is a pain when it comes to sex. Always have to do it in my little Rav 4.

_________________
Recently seen:
The Secret World of Arrietty (Yonebayashi, 2010)
Playtime (Tati, 1967)
Diabolique (Clouzot, 1955)
Chronicle (Trank, 2012)
Spirited Away (Miyazaki, 2001)
Ponyo (Miyazaki, 2008)


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

I wish I was in school. I did a year at state school which I thought was gonna be awesome but I found out I hated the friends I went there for and my classes were completely boring. That and WoW addiction sunk my grades into Fs across the board. I haven't tried applying anywhere since. All this has been really chipping away at me the last two years or so.

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Chaotic wrote:
Not having a place of my own is a pain when it comes to sex. Always have to do it in my little Rav 4.

This is the trashiest thing I've read today. :P


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Epistemophobia wrote:
This is the trashiest thing I've read today. :P


I have no where else to do it and i dont know how long till i get a place.

_________________
Recently seen:
The Secret World of Arrietty (Yonebayashi, 2010)
Playtime (Tati, 1967)
Diabolique (Clouzot, 1955)
Chronicle (Trank, 2012)
Spirited Away (Miyazaki, 2001)
Ponyo (Miyazaki, 2008)


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Just do it outside.

_________________
Read Write Hand


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

How romantic.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Chaotic wrote:

I have no where else to do it and i dont know how long till i get a place.


At least you're having sex. Some people... don't. Ever.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

hmm, i thought most young people did it in the car before they had their own place. i guess not.

_________________
Recently seen:
The Secret World of Arrietty (Yonebayashi, 2010)
Playtime (Tati, 1967)
Diabolique (Clouzot, 1955)
Chronicle (Trank, 2012)
Spirited Away (Miyazaki, 2001)
Ponyo (Miyazaki, 2008)


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

strykes wrote:

At least you're having sex. Some people... don't. Ever.

We get it, you're not getting laid. :P

_________________
Read Write Hand


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

It hurts.

_________________
2014 in Film: top 25


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Spengler wrote:
We get it, you're not getting laid. :P


Not really the point, it's just people take a ton for granted. They should stop it.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

strykes wrote:

At least you're having sex. Some people... don't. Ever.

I'd give it to you.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Wolfy wrote:
I'd give it to you.


Oh, I know you would.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

I've had sex in a car twice. Ever. Both times pretty much sucked. It's way too hard to switch positions. Although, the worst place I've ever had sex was on the top bunk, it was so awkward, and I hit my head on the ceiling hard. Best to just have sex in the basement quietly when the parentals are asleep.

_________________
blog
**
last.fm
**
tumblr


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:20 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

having sex while my parents are asleep is very risky. if they ever caught me doing it in their house, i would cease to exist.

_________________
Recently seen:
The Secret World of Arrietty (Yonebayashi, 2010)
Playtime (Tati, 1967)
Diabolique (Clouzot, 1955)
Chronicle (Trank, 2012)
Spirited Away (Miyazaki, 2001)
Ponyo (Miyazaki, 2008)


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Sex on top of the car > sex inside the car


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

I've never had sex in a car, I once had sex on a bus though... hot. Good times. :(

_________________
2014 in Film: top 25


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Vasco wrote:
I've never had sex in a car, I once had sex on a bus though... hot. Good times. :(
Seriously? Was the bus moving? With other people on it?


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

My one ex obsessed about having sex in a changing room.....quite odd.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Was the whole bus involved?

_________________
The Director's Cut + Light & Sound Are Ample Food
last.fmdvdsbooksicheck
It's a Wednesday night baby, and I'm alive


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

I'm thinking it's not a good idea to seek out a relationship when you don't have a car or an income, so I'm going to be single for a while.

_________________
no longer on hiatus from movies(!)

next projection | twitter | frames within frames
| letterboxd


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Image

_________________
Read Write Hand


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Smitty Werbenmanjensen wrote:
I'm thinking it's not a good idea to seek out a relationship when you don't have a car or an income, so I'm going to be single for a while.

I don't quite understand this mentality. To a certain extent I suppose, at least not the car. Then again, I live in the city and I don't know anyone who has a car.

_________________
Everything around me is evaporating. My whole life, my memories, my imagination and its contents, my personality - it's all evaporating. I continuously feel that I was someone else, that I felt something else, that I thought something else. What I'm attending here is a show with another set. And the show I'm attending is myself. Fernando Pessoa

Live. Laugh. Love. - Freddy Krueger


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Smitty Werbenmanjensen wrote:
I'm thinking it's not a good idea to seek out a relationship when you don't have a car or an income, so I'm going to be single for a while.
With the exception of NY...car-wise.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Sonechka wrote:
Seriously? Was the bus moving? With other people on it?


Yeah it was a moving bus :D, I think there were three other people, but they didn't notice.

_________________
2014 in Film: top 25


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Sex & Relationship Advice Thread

Wolfy wrote:
My one ex obsessed about having sex in a changing room.....quite odd.

I want to do this someday.


Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 46939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 939  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.