It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next
 The 2014 Big Board 
Post Re: The 2014 Big Board Pregame Show

We're a couple days away. I now have my list of 100. I'll wait a couple days to make sure I'm not forgetting anyone (the rankings from 26-100 are pretty much interchangeable anyways). I can't emphasize enough how little I'm trying on the list after about the 20th spot.

The all-time list I'll actually try on. I've got a list of about 70-75 I feel good about...I may not have 100 there. You'll manage if it isn't 100.

I'm pretty sure with me being silent on what I've seen in the past few years in movie and television, you'll see new names of people you never knew I liked. I will validate my strong evaluation of talent (this list was just never a most beautiful actress list, but more than ever, it's about the talent). So Stu, keep it in your pants.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:26 pm

jofo

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Candice Swanepoel better top 5..

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Official introduction to the year 2014:

Big twist this year: I'm not just doing a top 100 actresses of now...I'm doing an all-time list! I haven't decided how many to put on it (probably 75 or 100), but there will be an all-time list. Get excited. I feel like I've finally seen enough to have an educated list to put out. So it's coming.

If you don't know me, or need a refresher:

It is simply a ranking of TAS's favorite 100 actresses today. It started a while ago as a faux response to all the silly "top 100" or "hot 100"-type lists floating around the internets, and is still somewhat silly to this day (don't take any particular ranking seriously, I mostly mail it in from 30 on down).

It's important to me to stress how I define "favorite", because while attractiveness is a factor, it is nowhere near the factor that pure talent is. Think of this list as a ranking of how fast I'd go out of my way to watch these actress in a movie or TV show. Watchability. That's the criteria.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 pm
Post Re: The 2014 Big Board

Preamble to the 2014 list:

Remember this is an actresses only list. No models, no musicians, etc. As long as you have one feature role in a movie or TV show, or several recurring appearances, you're in.

I did play a little loose and fast with that rule. In particular, I have no idea why, but quite a few actresses who probably identify as comediennes first made the list. I guess I have a thing for them now.

Also, as usual, I try to limit myself to how much I like someone based on their last 5 years. I mean, there has to be some cutoff. So if your favorite big name isn't here, that's probably why. I like to include new names.

And the all-time list will catch all the bigger names, trust me.

The toughest cuts to this year's list:
110) Kate Upton - yes, technically now an actress and eligible for the list...barely. But I can't put her on the list given how little I care about the few things she's been in.
109) Emmanuell Chriqui (seriously, it's like she's disappeared off the face of the earth. I wish she were in more stuff)
108) Alison Pill
107) Jewel Staite ( :( )
106) Hayden Panettiere
105) Keri Russell
104) Linda Cardellini
103) Claire Holt
102) Sofia Vergara
101) Kate Beckinsale - the first time out of 11 lists that she missed my list. I'm down to just 3 actresses who have made all 11 lists.

If I don't fall asleep in the next 15 minutes, I'll put the first few up.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Alexis Bledel

Has made all 11 Big Board // peak: 1 // last yr: 43

ImageImageImage

Rory Gilmore, you're always in my heart forever, but it's time to let go.

Mekenna Melvin

debut on list

ImageImageImage

I'm reminded after re-watching Chuck that she was cute.

Annie Wersching

4th Big Board // peak: 25 // last yr: NR

ImageImageImage

Ok, Yvonne Strahovski has been great this season of 24, and we'll get to her later. But I'm still taking Agent Freckles over her in the 24verse.

Olivia Munn

7th Big Board // peak: 18 // last yr: 100

ImageImageImage

I still have no idea whether to love her or hate her. I love to watch her so that I can hate her. Now that's she's a bit removed from the AOTS era of her career, I have to admit she isn't a bad actress by any means, which was what I feared. Of course, she has to be linked now with Aaron Rodgers, so I hate her again. God dammit stop dating the enemy

Brooklyn Decker

3rd Big Board // peak: 73 // last yr: 73

ImageImageImage

You know, the few roles I've seen her in, you kinda forget she's a supermodel. That's a credit to her.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

Emily Bett Rickards

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Felicity Smoak (Arrow) is the type of TV character who I inevitably end up liking much more than this in a year or two. This happens too often to me. I'll probably like her a lot more once I do a proper full rewatch of the series. I'm warning you.

Tina Fey

4th Big Board // peak: 42 // last yr: NR

Amy Poehler

2nd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 99

I want these two hosting every...everything together. Award shows, events, I don't care. They host it.

So I'm well on record saying Parks and Rec is one of the greatest comedies in TV history (of course, it's a TAS opinion, so whatever). I think it's much more to do with everyone but Poehler, but she deserves a lot of credit for being at the center of one of the best structured shows I've seen. Her comedy isn't something I was always fully sold on; she's really in a perfect role: very sweet with just a touch of crazy.

Whitney Cummings

debut on list

Probably should've been on the list before now; this is a year or two too late.

And I think the backlash has gone too far on her, so to speak. Yeah, she had a hand in a couple pretty lousy sitcoms, one still lingering. I still like her. I think she's well suited for a role like the one Kat Dennings has on one of her creations.

Emma Watson

2nd Big Board // peak: 72 // last year: 72

ImageImageImage

Not as impressed with her as some others seem to be. So sue me. I think she's merely an above-average performer. I'm sure I could see more than some of her Harry Potter work and The Bling Ring, but on the other hand, I'm not really inspired to.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Yay for Cummngs :fresh:

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Alessandra Torresani

5th Big Board // peak: 11 // last yr: 49

ImageImageImage

Even as I'm doing this, I'm not sure why she's still on my list, it's been forever since Caprica.

Emma Roberts

4th Big Board // peak: 39 // last yr: 66

ImageImageImage

I can't think of anything superlative to say about her at the time being.

Evelyne Brochu

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Currently the 5th best actress on Orphan Black, behind five different versions of Tatiana Maslany.

Cecily Strong

debut on list

ImageImage

The only reason why I'm even remotely paying attention to SNL.

Ashley Greene

6th Big Board // peak: 11 // last yr: 63

ImageImageImage

Another one who I admit probably shouldn't be on the list, as I sit here typing about it. I didn't put much thought into the back of this list. Her star's faded too. And I would've bet a fair amount she would've been on to bigger and better things by now.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:55 am

TheAsianSensation wrote:

Fundamental Theorem Of Smalley alert!

:shifty:

Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:09 am

By the way, if I write little for a particular entry, don't read too much into it. Doing this every year, with some who show up on the list year after year, I don't feel like repeating myself, and I'm already mailing it in with the lack of effort on the visual aids.

Mila Kunis

6th Big Board // peak: 36 // last yr: 61

ImageImageImage

Eh. I can't think of anything brilliant she's done lately, but I still pay attention to her.

Zosia Mamet

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Girls - not as terrible a show as originally thought. Half the characters annoy me, and half don't. This is one that doesn't. I'll probably delve more into it when I reach the other one later on the list. Long story short, I'm learning that these characters are supposed to be annoying. That's the point.

Marion Cotillard

7th Big Board // peak: 38 // last yr: 89

ImageImageImage

Too good and talented for me to take her off the list.

Melissa Rauch

debut on list

ImageImageImage

A defense of The Big Bang Theory (ugh):
It's a mediocre show. Tolerable. You can do worse for a sitcom. It should be doing mediocre ratings. However, it's doing big ratings because it manages to play the humor as broadly as possible and manages to not alienate any single audience group. It's better to be a decent show to a lot of people instead of being an excellent show to a more dedicated fanbase. Harsh realities. I don't think this is a show that anyone should feel threatened by, because I don't think the fan base for this show is particularly threatening itself.

All this said, Rauch runs circles around Cuoco and I've had it wrong for years. I feel great shame.

Rachel Bilson

10th Big Board // peak: 6 // last yr: NR

ImageImageImage

I took her off the list last year for the first time. Was probably too harsh. I strangely miss The OC era.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Kate Micucci

debut on list

Riki Lindhome

debut on list

Yes, Garfunkel and Oates are on the list. I warned you this would be a different and evolving thread. In fact, as I write this, I think maybe they should be higher. And yes I like them equally.

Emily VanCamp

6th Big Board // peak: 25 // last yr: 25

ImageImageImage

I'm over Revenge.

Amy Schumer

debut on list

I like her. Sue me. If anything, she may be a bit overrated now.

Amber Tamblyn

10th Big Board // peak: 6 // last yr: NR

ImageImageImage

She made me think about watching Two and a Half Men. I finally thought better of it, but that fits the very definition of this thread. I like her enough I was willing to risk extreme torture.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 am

Amanda Seyfried

8th Big Board // peak: 20 // last yr: 52

ImageImageImage

I'm going to go on a complete tangent for a moment. Does anyone realize that Mean Girls is the one movie of, say, the past 15 years that stockpiled more female talent than anyone else? Seyfried, Rachel McAdams was great for a long time, Lizzy Caplan was in there, Fey and Poehler were in here, and even Lacey Chabert. What if I could tell you, at the time, that Lindsay Lohan would have the 7th best career of any actress in that movie?

Aisha Tyler

2nd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: NR

I'm going to resist posting a pic of Lana Kane for posterity. Is it possible to like someone just for voice work? Yes, it is (I'll do it again later), but she's great in other respects too.

She made my list one other time....2004. 89th. Huh. How about that.

Natasha Leggero

debut on list

ImageImageImage

I'm telling you, I'm on a kick with some of these actress/comedian types.

Rashida Jones

3rd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 91

ImageImageImage

I didn't realize how much I liked her until I missed her on Parks and Rec. You kind of take her presence for granted on some of the shows she appears on.

Eva Green

8th Big Board // peak: 36 // last yr: NR

That poster is the only thing I need as justification, so there.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Yay Seyfried, Tyler, and Green!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Olivia Wilde

7th Big Board // peak: 28 // last yr: 62

ImageImageImage

I can't think of anything to say for this one.

Hayley Atwell

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Ariana Grande

3rd Big Board // peak: 33 // last yr: 33

ImageImageImage

Guilty pleasure? Guilty pleasure.

Kristen Schaal

debut on list

Probably the weirdest choice on the board for this year. Frankly, getting into Bob's Burgers, her voice acting as Louise is incredible, and she's generally good in other comedic roles. This is probably the pick that raises the most eyebrows here.

Anna Camp

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Cute.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Quote:
All this said, Rauch runs circles around Cuoco and I've had it wrong for years. I feel great shame.
I've thought this for the past couple of years at least. Glad to know someone else agrees with me.

The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Blake Lively

9th Big Board // peak: 10 // last yr: 46

ImageImageImage

Needs to do something decent to recapture my attention.

Lyndsy Fonseca

5th Big Board // peak: 20 // last yr: 55

ImageImageImage

ALso needs to do something decent to recapture my attention.

Chloe Bennet

debut on list

ImageImageImage

I'm tentatively on this bandwagon.

Alice Eve

3rd Big Board // peak: 59 // last yr: 59

ImageImageImage

One of a few instances here where I'm going to justify the spot with this: she's really purdy.

Janina Gavankar

debut on list

ImageImageImage

SHIVA
KAMINI SOMA
KANDARKRAM SHIVA
KAMINISOMAKANDARKRAM
HEY

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 am

Malin Akerman

5th Big Board // peak: 48 // last yr: 90

ImageImageImage

I could do my whole blonde vs. redhead debate with her, but I'll save it...

Allison Williams

2nd Big Board // peak: 42 // last yr: 42

ImageImageImage

So, Girls. I now get it. These are supposed to be repulsive characters, this is a dark comedy, this is a group of people making fun of themselves. It's a perspective that now makes sense to me. Strangely enough, she's adorable when singing, so there's that.

Zoe Saldana

4th Big Board // peak: 56 // last yr: 56

ImageImageImage

I'm starting to come up on some names that are on the list year after year, that I'm running out of things to say on. I don't have anything new for this one.

Anne Hathaway

10th Big Board // peak: 2 // last yr: 40

ImageImageImage

It feels like we're kind of past the peak of her career. Or in some kind of lull. I dunno.

Kristen Connolly

2nd Big Board // peak: 35 // last yr: 35

ImageImage

Solely made the list previously with her role in The Cabin in the Woods. Now here we are, and I haven't seen her in anything else and she's blonde, not redhead. Oh well.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 pm

liking a lot of your comedy choices, Amy Schumer, that chick from big bang theory! but especially Natasha Leggero... my love

Everything around me is evaporating. My whole life, my memories, my imagination and its contents, my personality - it's all evaporating. I continuously feel that I was someone else, that I felt something else, that I thought something else. What I'm attending here is a show with another set. And the show I'm attending is myself. Fernando Pessoa

Live. Laugh. Love. - Freddy Krueger

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Katie Aselton

2nd Big Board // peak: 38 // last yr: 38

ImageImageImage

The League needs more female characters.

Kat Graham

debut on list

ImageImageImage

At some point, the Vampire Diaries is going to run out of cute actresses. It's like a factory, year after year. It's about time I put Graham on the list; I could probably do a whole list just within this show at some point.

Jessica Pare

4th Big Board // peak: 41 // last yr: 41

ImageImageImage

Honorable mention to that redhead in that episode of Mad Men. You know what I'm talking about.

Anna Kendrick

5th Big Board // peak: 49 // last yr: 65

ImageImageImage

Cute as a button. You know what she is? The perfect supporting actress. I can't imagine her ever carrying a film or anything like that.

Michelle Trachtenberg

7th Big Board // peak: 18 // last yr: 27

ImageImageImage

If you can't tell, this is the part of the list filled with names that have been around awhile and who I don't feel like repeating things about. Patience, we're halfway through the list.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Emily Blunt

8th Big Board // peak: 7 // last yr: 48

ImageImageImageImage

It seems like she's been around forever, no?

Eliza Coupe

3rd Big Board // peak: 44 // last yr: 44

ImageImageImage

I really miss Happy Endings. Please return to TV in something good.

Ashley Benson

3rd Big Board // peak: 15 // last yr: 15

ImageImageImageImage

So she's really pretty. Like, really, really pretty. Hawt. But I'm meh on her career at this point.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 am

Elisabeth Moss

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Probably long overdue. The work on Mad Men speaks for itself.

Yvonne Strahovski

7th Big Board // peak: 21 // last yr: 87

ImageImageImageImage

I'm enjoying her on 24 this season. She makes for a very solid badass. I still prefer the Chuck version of her.

Julie Delpy

debut on list

ImageImageImage

Consider this a retroactive ranking. Within the past year, I've seen Three Colors: White and the Before trilogy. That should explain her sudden presence on this list. Goddamn, these French women, there's some amazing actresses in there, who just happen to look nice too.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Moss looked surprisingly nice in Top O' The Lake.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Krysten Ritter

5th Big Board // peak: 10 // last yr: 20

ImageImageImageImage

Having recently finished a proper rewatch of Apt 23, she was a joy. But not as much of a joy as...

Dreama Walker

debut on list

ImageImageImageImage

...who I completely slept on for a couple years. Sold her short.

Amber Heard

7th Big Board // peak: 10 // last yr: 24

ImageImageImageImage

America's favorite lesbian. But at some point, she needs to be in some film or show that's actually otherwise, you know, good.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Lake Bell

2nd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 84

ImageImageImageImage

I feel like I'm late to this bandwagon.

Charlize Theron

10th Big Board // peak: 25 // last yr: 67

ImageImageImageImage

Pretty simple and obvious choice for the list.

Amy Acker

8th Big Board // peak: 21 // last yr: 21

ImageImageImageImage

Another obvious one. (can you tell I'm just trying to rush through these? I'll start trying at entry #25, I promise)

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Rose Leslie

3rd Big Board // peak: 8 // last yr: 8

ImageImageImageImage

Ok, I got a bit carried away with her last year. I mean, Scottish redhead, for God's sake. I simmered down. Plus, I try not to get attached too much to anything on GoT (although I'm not done with that show on this list).

Kat Dennings

7th Big Board // peak: 7 // last yr: 19

ImageImageImageImage

I'll be honest, being trapped on that god-awful show, is starting to ruin her for me.

Paula Patton

3rd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 79

ImageImageImageImage

Everytime I do one of these lists, I like to mark a couple of inflection points. One around maybe the top 10-15, and one deeper in the list, where the rankings start to actually matter. Where the decisions take more than 2 seconds. This is the first of those inflection points, going from actresses I like but aren't particularly over-the-moon for, to actresses who clearly can provide performances that compel me, for any number of reasons.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Christina Hendricks

7th Big Board // peak: 2 // last yr: 26

ImageImageImageImage

I'm going to echo the same thoughts I had previously on her - I start to worry if she's getting typecast by everyone who sees her. Everyone sees the sexy redhead with a rack and she's not going to get much chance at any good role that doesn't fit that idea. Even in Mad Men, it feels like her character is stuck in a bit of a plot dead-end.

Candice Accola

4th Big Board // peak: 31 // last yr: 54

ImageImageImageImage

If you've noticed, I'm not citing The Fundamental Theorem of TAS anymore; I retired the bit. But seriously, she is the absolute one redeeming quality above all else on Vampire Diaries. She is the most adorable vampire ever, and this includes Jessica Hamby. She's quickly turning into one of my favorite characters on TV.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 am

Lauren Cohan

3rd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 93

ImageImageImageImage

She's kinda blown up, well sorta, at least. I feel vindicated for liking her as she wandered from bit role to bit role over the TV shows I watched the past few years.

Margot Robbie

debut in list

ImageImageImageImage

Should require little explanation as to why she's here.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 am

Elisha Cuthbert

8th Big Board // peak: 6 // last yr: 17

ImageImageImageImage

I still miss Happy Endings. By the way, note I'm ignoring all the older photos of her, from her young days. She's like a completely different actress now. And Cuthbert 2.0 is a much better version than 1.0.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

7th Big Board // peak: 6 // last yr: 11

ImageImageImageImage

Probably a harsh ranking, and I haven't seen anything she's been in in awhile now. I still really like her.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am

Lizzy Caplan

6th Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 71

ImageImageImageImage

So I started watching Masters of Sex. This may or may not have a correlation with this ranking. I've always thought there was a good actress under there waiting to find the right role. This may be the spot for her.

Adele Exarchopoulos

debut on list

ImageImageImageImage

2nd highest debut on this year's list. Guess what movie TAS watched in the last year.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Adele <3 Adele's perfect hair <3

Everything around me is evaporating. My whole life, my memories, my imagination and its contents, my personality - it's all evaporating. I continuously feel that I was someone else, that I felt something else, that I thought something else. What I'm attending here is a show with another set. And the show I'm attending is myself. Fernando Pessoa

Live. Laugh. Love. - Freddy Krueger

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 pm

I knew she would be Rouge-approved

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 pm

This weekend methinks I'll finally watch that. The runtime has been discouraging me but I think I'm ready.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Samm@el wrote:
This weekend methinks I'll finally watch that. The runtime has been discouraging me but I think I'm ready.

It's a good film that coincidentally happens to have copious amounts of lesbian sex. It's really the best kind of coincidence.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Zooey Deschanel

11th Big Board // peak: 1 // prev: 16

ImageImageImageImage

One of only 3 to make all 11 lists (Bledel and a forthcoming 3rd). The bigger question is where I'm going to put her in the all-time list. I'm not sure. As for her New Girl era, maximum exposure to her has me still liking her, but I still think she works best in smaller doses - several hours of quirkiness is still something I want to sign up for, but it's just not my favorite anymore. Which is fine, by the way. When you can stay as a solid favorite of mine for a decade, you're doing something right.

Emilia Clarke

3rd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 28

ImageImageImageImage

I feel like I'm slowly getting left behind on an island liking this girl.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh, and speaking of Caplan, I just found this new shoot of her that I liked a lot: http://www.whowhatwear.com/lizzy-caplan ... 014/slide2

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Alyson Hannigan

11th Big Board // peak: 5 // last yr: 32

ImageImageImageImageImage

The real question is where I'm putting her on the all-time list. I'll have a hard time keeping her out of my top 10. Doesn't nearly get enough credit for her longevity.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:49 am

Alexandra Breckenridge

debut on list

2nd highest debut on the list this year. And yes, TAS found another redhead to like.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Felicia Day

7th Big Board // peak: 1 // last yr: 10

I kinda feel like I'm cheating, putting her on the list every year when she's not quite the full-blown actress everyone else is on this list. Her acting roles aren't bountiful, just some webseries and Supernatural, really. Yet, I still maintain she's probably more fun to hang out with than any single person on this list, period.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Yay Hannigan, etc.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Melanie Laurent

6th Big Board // peak: 18 // last yr: 18

Still cute, still French. But no longer top French on the board.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Amy Adams

9th Big Board // peak: 5 // last yr: 34

Always thought she was a good actress, after seeing American Hustle, I'll elevate that to elite actress.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Lea Seydoux

4th Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 50

Again, I ask you: guess which movie TAS saw in the last calendar year. I'm a sucker for blue hair, I've decided.

Why are French actresses always so cute and talented at the same time? And it just seems like that they're more fun to watch than actresses from other nationalities. What's the secret?

Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 am

Deborah Ann Woll

6th Big Board // peak: 4 // last yr: 13

I'm not prepared to live in a world without Jessica Hamby. I hope she doesn't fade into oblivion. She hasn't really caught on in other roles, at least to me.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Cobie Smulders

4th Big Board // peak: 14 // last yr: 14

Really grew into her role on HIMYM over the years, and also appears to be viable now that the show is over. Plus, she's actually Canadian, and I'm pretty sure that makes her better on the exchange rate or something.

Stupid stat that is only of interest of me: HIMYM and Community are the only two shows from the past year that account for 3 in the top 25. That's a lot, actually.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Seydoux!!!

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Renee Olstead

6th Big Board // peak: 15 // last yr: 29

This is usually the one spot where I ask for forgiveness. Because just based on her work as an actress, she shouldn't be here on the business end of this countdown. This is the result of a completely irrational crush. Grant me this one aberration.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Brie Larson

3rd Big Board // peak: now // last yr: 45

I'm a fan.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Someone has two "second highest debuts". I thought Asians were better at counting than that!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:27 am

Kayden Kross wrote:
Someone has two "second highest debuts". I thought Asians were better at counting than that!

dammit :facepalm:

In unrelated news, I'm trying to find every way possible not to put Jodie on the all-time list. Haven't found a justification yet.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 8576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next